Nothing is more creepy than those negative thoughts lurking in your mind. At every turn, you get burned. Learn how to silence the negative thoughts and be rescued from yourself.
Oh yes!! Because there is a BIG surprise.
Desire to be supported and encourage by other like-minded women? Join us at Women of IMPACT. http://facebook.com/groups/thewomenofimpact
Did you realize that 5% of your thoughts come from your conscious mind. That leaves 95% for the subconscious mind. There is the unconscious mind, but we will leave that for another day.
You have 50,000 – 70,000 thoughts per day. That’s 38-49 thoughts per minute.
“Happiness is only a thought away.”
How many thoughts have you thought since the beginning of this episode?
Confusing? YES! And mind-blowing!!!
According to an article in Psychology today, a group of business students demonstrated that of their subconscious thoughts, 70-80% were of a negative tone. This is the “never”, “can’t”, “shouldn’t” phrases.
Yet of their thoughts, they thought they were thinking 60% positive.
That’s the power of your thoughts and the subconscious being able to override even your perceived thoughts (from your conscious mind).
Ready to learn how to silence the negative thoughts?
The K.I.S.S. ~ W.A.C.-A-Thought!
Know your thoughts to change your thoughts!
- WRITE your thoughts – Take inventory of what you are thinking. Know what you are thinking.
- Day One – thoughts
- Day Two – thoughts and situation
- Day Three – thoughts, situation, and reaction
- ASSESS your thoughts
- Negative vs. Positive
- CREATE your thoughts – Create the thought that impacts you.
Live. Love. IMPACT!
“One step at a time leads to miles of greatness!”
Wanting help with goals, setting your schedule, or need someone to talk to (even if you don’t know what you need)? It’s time you TAKE A.I.M. ~ Action Ignites Motivation. This is FREE for you. Stop trying to do it by yourself. Put YOU first! Become your best selfie so you can live your life’s purpose.
ANNOUNCEMENT: Ready to shine your light and tell your story. Please click on MY STRENGTH IS MY STORY. Here you can submit yourself to appear on the podcast or make recommendations as who you would like to hear. This is going to be a beautiful series!
Music by Mandisa – Overcomer
Cover Art by Jenny Hamson