This is a perfect time of the year to spring into wellness and look specifically at your lifestyle.
What’s working and maybe the areas you need to focus on more specifically.
Desire to be supported and encourage by other like-minded women? Join us at Women of IMPACT. http://facebook.com/groups/thewomenofimpact
Think of it as spring cleaning for your mind, body, and spirit.
When talking about these areas, I want to warn you…
- Don’t get defensive. It’s all about the facts. Think more yes and no, not maybe so.
- Don’t take it personally. There’s no emotional attachment to your answer.
- There’s no right or wrong. You are taking inventory.
Use the Likert Scale (1 to 5; 5 being the best and 1 being the worst) to rate where you are in the following areas.
The K.I.S.S. ~ Spring into Wellness!!
- BODY IMAGE – How do you see your reflection?
- EMOTIONAL HEALTH – How stable are your emotions daily?
- STRESS – How well do you regulate your stress?
- PHYSICAL EXERCISE – How important is exercise in your week?
- NUTRITION – How well do you eat foods that are good for you?
- RELATIONSHIPS – How strong is your marriage?
- PHYSICAL HEALTH – How healthy is your body?
- SAFETY and SECURITY – How safe and secure is your environment around you?
- FINANCIAL HEALTH – How well are you meeting your wants and needs?
- SPIRITUALITY – How is your relationship with God?
All of these factors play a role in your wellness. Take a look at the ones you scored 3 or less on.
Choose ONE and focus on that area until you have created a new habit; no extra energy needed to maintain this action.
“This is your life! One step at a time leads to miles of greatness.”
Live. Love. IMPACT!
“One step at a time leads to miles of greatness!”
Wanting help with goals, setting your schedule, or need someone to talk to (even if you don’t know what you need)? It’s time you TAKE A.I.M. ~ Action Ignites Motivation. This is FREE for you. Stop trying to do it by yourself. Put YOU first! Become your best selfie so you can live your life’s purpose.
ANNOUNCEMENT: Ready to shine your light and tell your story. Please click on MY STRENGTH IS MY STORY. Here you can submit yourself to appear on the podcast or make recommendations as who you would like to hear. This is going to be a beautiful series!
Music by Mandisa – Overcomer
Cover Art by Jenny Hamson