Just because the holiday celebrations come once a year doesn’t mean you have to blow your healthy lifestyle. These holiday bites and healthy tips will help you enjoy your gatherings even more. No guilt included!
Be sure to download the HOLIDAY BITES for all the yummy recipes.
Desire to be supported and encourage by other like-minded women? Join us at Women of IMPACT. http://facebook.com/groups/thewomenofimpact
Healthy Tips for enjoying the holiday flavors!
- Stay hydrated and sip responsibly.
- Alternate water (8-12 oz) with your drink of choice.
- Use a small place especially for the horderves.
- Keeps you from over indulging.
- Eat lean and mean.
- Lean protein like turkey, ham, then prime rib.
- Use gravy as a DIP.
- Eat seasonally.
- Pumpkin, squash, and cranberries.
- Eat fresh and steamed vegetables.
- Go for the horderves.
- Enjoy your favorites in THREEs.
- 3 bites verses 3 plates!
- Treat yourself to dessert.
- Yes, you can have dessert.
BONUS: Bring some to-go containers to take home extras with you. No “stuffing” required. Also, listen to your body. If it’s howling, then stop. Your body is telling you it’s had enough.
Butternut Squash (in the oven)
Holiday Bites (minature shortbread cookies)
Sweet Potato Bites
Rice Crispy Bites
Apple ‘n Pear Crumble Bites
“One step at a time leads to miles of greatness!”
Ready to see if coaching and a mentorship is for you? It’s time you TAKE A.I.M. ~ Action Ignites Motivation. This is FREE for you. Stop trying to do it by yourself. Invest in YOU! You are worth the time!!!
ANNOUNCEMENT: Ready to shine your light and tell your story. Please click on MY STRENGTH IS MY STORY. Here you can submit yourself to appear on the podcast or make recommendations as who you would like to hear. This is going to be a beautiful series!
Music by Mandisa – Overcomer
Cover Art by Jenny Hamson