How short are you running on time? The holidays have you held captive. The to-do list is even longer. Ready, set, sweat!
No excuses when it comes to your health. You can get in a workout that counts.
Desire to be supported and encourage by other like-minded women? Join us at Women of IMPACT. http://facebook.com/groups/thewomenofimpact
And not only will you be burning the fat; But more importantly, you will elevate your mood.
It’s about feeling great and finishing stronger.
There is no reason to wait for the new year to begin impacting your health.
The K.I.S.S. ~ Ready, set, SWEAT!
Perform each exercise for 45 seconds with a 15 second rest. This will give you a moment to set up for the next exercise. Then go on to the next exercise completing it for 45 seconds and a rest of 15 seconds.
Once you have completed ALL 5 exercises, take a 1 minute rest. Drink water, towel off. Then repeat the 5 exercises again. You can do this 3x ending with the burnout.
- Squat with a Bicep Curl (Chest up, shoulders down and back, feet shoulder-width apart. Hang your bottom over the fence – stick it out. DO NOT let your knees go over your toes.)
- DB Bent Over Row (Squeeze your shoulder blades together as you raise your arms up to the side. Back is long and extended through the neck.)
- V-Ups (Goal is to touch your toes.) For those who cannot get on the floor, perform a standing crunch, raising right leg and “crunching” your tummy. Keep your head and chest up.
- Alternating Reverse Lunges with a Curl at the Top
- Plank (Keep back straight and tuck your hips under preventing lower back over extension.) For those who cannot get on the floor, perform a standing plank. The more of an angle, the harder it is. Be careful not to do this with a mat or rug that can move from underneath you.
- 10 Burpees (Let your tummy touch the floor and put the jump on the end up).
- 10 Push-ups (Advance: Do on your hands and toes. Intermediate: Do on your knees. Beginner/No Floor: Plank on the wall. Remember the angle makes it more challenging.)
You can’t get through the holidays without caring for you. Your health leads to your mood wealth. It’s time to invest. Ready, set, sweat!
“One step at a time leads to miles of greatness!”
Ready to see if coaching and a mentorship is for you? It’s time you TAKE A.I.M. ~ Action Ignites Motivation. This is FREE for you. Stop trying to do it by yourself. Invest in YOU! You are worth the time!!!
ANNOUNCEMENT: Ready to shine your light and tell your story. Please click on MY STRENGTH IS MY STORY. Here you can submit yourself to appear on the podcast or make recommendations as who you would like to hear. This is going to be a beautiful series!
Music by Mandisa – Overcomer
Cover Art by Jenny Hamson