In your life and what you’re doing right now on a daily basis, are you running towards something?
Now you may be wondering if I misspoke. Didn’t I mean running AWAY from something?
Desire to be supported and encourage by other like-minded women? Join us at Women of IMPACT. http://facebook.com/groups/thewomenofimpact
No! You heard correctly. Are you running towards something?
This may be a little confusing, but I want to go deeper with you in your mindset and habits. What you think you might be running from might actually be what you’re running towards.
Your subconscious is 30,000 times more powerful than your conscious. The decisions you make are influenced by your conscious, but how much do you think is subjective to your subconscious? More than you realize.
A study done by Voss and Paller (2009) showed that even though the subconscious and conscious co-exist, the subconscious mind seems to do more of the work and is tuned in to the information quicker than your conscious.
Are you running towards something?
Maybe something you are trying to avoid is actually counter-intuitive. Maybe you’re truly running towards something…good or bad. What you want or not want.
How does this affect you and your life?
Questions to ponder: Send answers to Kristianne at createyournow.com
- How has your memories/experiences (the information stored in your lifetime) held you back from having the life you want now?
- Think about your daily and weekly routines (performed on a regular basis). What information are you succinctly embedding in your subconscious mind?
- If your subconscious mind is processing more information that you’re consciously aware of, how do you ensure the information is conducive to achieving a happy, healthy lifestyle?
The K.I.S.S. ~ Instruct your mind how to respond!
- Affirmations – paint the picture in the present directly your mind where you want to go.
- Surround yourself with people of like-mindedness – Mixed signals cause confusion, therefore leading to no changes. Be supported by people who desire the same thing. Women of IMPACT
- Remap by taking A.I.M. (action ignites motivation) – The mind wants to prove it’s right.
MINDSET: If you are ready to create impact, let’s start with your STORIES, your WHY, your CHANGE. What do you need to move you forward so you can take that next step. BREAKTHROUGH! This is a FREE 20-minute call where you discuss a part of your story, discover your WHY and answer the questions “Is the gain worth the change?”. We will break it down and focus on 3 fast action strategies that will springboard you. Let’s do this together! You were created on purpose, for a purpose. Stand up, and be STRONG! Be the Woman of IMPACT God created in you!
Music by Mandisa – Overcomer
Cover Art by Jenny Hamson