Words have power, and some of the smallest ones are the most powerful– yes, no, and yet! If you are still working toward a goal or reaching a dream, don’t give up. Keep connected with the power of yet.
Most of us feel crushed when we don’t take home the prize we’ve been chasing; a goal, a dream, a promotion, a move, or something different from where we stand.
Desire to be supported and encouraged by other like-minded women? Join us at Women of IMPACT. https://createyournow.mn.co
It’s super convenient to quick while you’re ahead. Then, you don’t have to make up excuses as to why you failed.
But what would happen if you took the NOs and failures, plus the twists and turns, and instead of quitting or giving up, you add the word YET?
- I can’t do this …. YET.
- I don’t know this …. YET.
- I won’t get this …. YET.
- I’m not good at this …. YET.
- I will not make it here …. YET.
When you use the words “can not”, or the contraction “can’t”, it puts a period on that story. But when you add the word “yet,” nothing is impossible! ~ Kristianne Wargo
The K.I.S.S. ~ Add the word YET!
Just because the time is not right now, doesn’t mean it can’t or won’t happen….YET.
You wanting to expand your dream and reach your goal is no easy feat. But you can do it.
There is a time for everything. (Ecclesiastes 3)
So how do you add the word YET?
- ANALYZE the season. Depending on what is happening in your life, that will help to determine your next steps. Putting something on hold and the reason for doing it helps to keep everything in perspective. It’s not necessarily about what you can’t do, just not YET!
- WRANGLE the failures. If you let the failures overcome your hope, there is no road to possibilities. Therefore, you must be intentional about what failed and what you need to keep chasing. The ones you choose become those with the stamp of YET! This is the heartbeat of success.
- REWORD your thoughts. What you say to yourself is the spark that keeps the flame burning, or the water that extinguishes it. How you word your failures in your mind will either propel you forward or hold you back; a fixed mindset vs. a growth mindset. Keep the dreams and goals alive.
The power of yet will transform how you continue your journey to your dreams, living out your purpose with the passion that you’ve been gifted.
The power of yet provides a path to your future.
CHALLENGE: What is one thing that you’ve been telling yourself that needs to end with the word YET?
PRAYER: May your “yet” become the comma in your life making room for God to move you closer to His dreams for you here on earth. This is your day to shine!
“Be present. Be incredible. Be YOU!!!“
#MindsetMonday #CreateYourNow #PersonalDevelopment
TAKE A.I.M. ~ Action Ignites Motivation – This is a complimentary (FREE) coaching call with me. You will discuss your specific situation while gaining tools and strategies to move you forward.
Live. Love. IMPACT!
“One step at a time leads to miles of greatness!”
Wanting help with goals, setting your schedule, or needing someone to talk to (even if you don’t know what you need)? It’s time you TAKE A.I.M. ~ Action Ignites Motivation. This is FREE for you. Please stop trying to do life by yourself. Put YOU first! Become your best selfie so you can live your life’s purpose.
Subscribe to Create Your Now TV on Pray.com.
Listen to Create Your Now on YouTube.
Listen to Create Your Now on Spotify.
Listen to Create Your Now on iHeart Radio. Click here.
The Create Your Now Archives are LIVE!! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here on Apple Podcasts. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive1 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive2 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive3 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive4 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive5 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive6 and https://bit.ly/CYNarchive7
Contact me at YourBestSelfie@CreateYourNow.com
Cover Art by Jenny Hamson
Photo by Canva.com
Music by Mandisa – Overcomer
Song ID: 68209
Song Title: Overcomer
Writer(s): Ben Glover, Chris Stevens, David Garcia
Copyright © 2013 Meaux Mercy (BMI) Moody Producer Music (BMI)
One Songs (ASCAP) Ariose Music (ASCAP) Universal Music –
Brentwood Benson Publ. (ASCAP) D Soul Music (ASCAP) (adm. at CapitolCMGPublishing.com) All rights reserved. Used by permission.
Leave a Reply