How do you start your day? Henry Ward Beecher said, “The first hour of the morning is the rudder of the day.” If you want to steer your day in the right direction, it’s time to master your morning!
Do you feel like Jane Fonda, Denise Austin, Arnold Schwarzenegger, or Jack LaLanne?
Desire to be supported and encouraged by other like-minded women? Join us at Women of IMPACT. https://createyournow.mn.co
If you are a health nut or have been around for a while, you probably recognize all those people for their fitness expertise. Maybe it was the leg warmers that caught your eye, or the walking while always smiling. Then you have bodybuilding or juicing.
But what all four of them have in common is how they start their day. They rise up with intention. It’s not about being lazy in the morning. It’s striking while the iron is hot.
You’re refreshed, renewed, and ready to hit the ground running.
If you want to live your best life always, you’ve gotta master your morning.
The K.I.S.S. ~ Master your morning!
Most health professionals would include the following for their morning routines.
- Arise Early — Get up when all is quiet and focus on what you need to start your day. Keep the distractions at bay so you can conquer the day. But remember that if you are going to rise early, you need to go to sleep early, too.
- Hydrate — Start your day with one glass of water. If you can add two before you have any other liquids, your cells will thank you!
- Exercise — Pick a workout that you like to do. That might be running, walking, strength training, circuit training, CrossFit, yoga, or pilates. The key is to do something that revs up your heart rate.
- Eat — Enjoy a solid, healthy meal that includes protein, complex carbohydrates, and healthy fats. This will give you the energy you need to start your day.
- Prep & Plan — Get what you need to jumpstart your day, organize your day based on priorities, not fires, and then set your goals.
- Practice Gratitude — It doesn’t matter how you do it. Just do it!
- Master what matters — This is open season for you to choose what matters to you.
“To master your morning, you must master what matters.” ~ Kristianne Wargo
CHALLENGE: How are you going to steer your morning?
PRAYER: May your focus be greater than your fear of not trying. Your body needs you to be strong, so you can ready yourself to impact the world you touch.
“Be present. Be incredible. Be YOU!!!“
#WellnessWednesday #CreateYourNow #HealthAndWellness
TAKE A.I.M. ~ Action Ignites Motivation – This is a complimentary (FREE) coaching call with me. You will discuss your specific situation while gaining tools and strategies to move you forward.
Live. Love. IMPACT!
“One step at a time leads to miles of greatness!”
Wanting help with goals, setting your schedule, or needing someone to talk to (even if you don’t know what you need)? It’s time you TAKE A.I.M. ~ Action Ignites Motivation. This is FREE for you. Please stop trying to do life by yourself. Put YOU first! Become your best selfie so you can live your life’s purpose.
Subscribe to Create Your Now TV on Pray.com.
Listen to Create Your Now on YouTube.
Listen to Create Your Now on Spotify.
Listen to Create Your Now on iHeart Radio. Click here.
The Create Your Now Archives are LIVE!! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here on Apple Podcasts. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive1 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive2 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive3 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive4 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive5 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive6 and https://bit.ly/CYNarchive7
Contact me at YourBestSelfie@CreateYourNow.com
Cover Art by Jenny Hamson
Photo by Canva.com
Music by Mandisa – Overcomer
Song ID: 68209
Song Title: Overcomer
Writer(s): Ben Glover, Chris Stevens, David Garcia
Copyright © 2013 Meaux Mercy (BMI) Moody Producer Music (BMI)
One Songs (ASCAP) Ariose Music (ASCAP) Universal Music –
Brentwood Benson Publ. (ASCAP) D Soul Music (ASCAP) (adm. at CapitolCMGPublishing.com) All rights reserved. Used by permission.
Leave a Reply