It’s so easy in our competitive and image-focused world to think, “I’m not good enough”, “smart enough”, or “successful enough.” Utilize your talents and gifts not to compare, but to share. You have nothing to prove.
Why does it seem that all of our lives, we are trying to prove something?
Desire to be supported and encouraged by other like-minded women? Join us at Women of IMPACT. https://createyournow.mn.co
- Hey mom, I can crawl.
- Look at me, I took two steps.
- Wait, don’t look away; I’m chasing you.
- Oh, the words you say.
- You made it on the team!
- I got the school I wanted.
- My first job is in the books.
- I’m engaged to the love of my life.
- Got my dream job!
We always are trying to play up what we are doing for attention, for love, for recognition; to be noticed, seen, and heard.
But do you really need to work that hard?
Do you really need to strive more than thrive?
You have nothing to prove.
So go be YOU!!!
The K.I.S.S. ~ Go be YOU!!!
“Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.” ~ Oscar Wilde
When you take a moment to think about it, trying to be who you aren’t is always more exhausting and taxing on the mind, body, and spirit.
You weren’t created to be someone you’re not.
Go be you!!
- SMILE more than you scroll. If you are looking always side-to-side or up and down, you’ll never be able to do what you can do. You can’t let your worry of someone else’s success or journey upset your path to your every day. But when you smile, you break the pattern of comparison, and you open yourself up to seeing what’s right in front of you.
- SHOW UP more than you stumble. You are going to make mistakes. But so long as you have the drive to show up more than you stumble, you will always be on top.
- SIMPLIFY more than you sensationalize. When you focus on what you do best first, you don’t have to be concerned about being noticed. You do what you do best, so you can live, love, and impact. This way, you’re not trying to prove anything. You get to go be you!!!
So what are you doing in your every day now? Are you trying to get noticed? Or are you focused on your talents and gifts?
You get to be amazing when you stand and be you! There’s no better reason than this season to make a change for today and every day. You have nothing to prove.
PRAYER: May you delight in your own talents and gifts. Focus your heart on what you have to offer and leave everyone else to their own vices. You are loved, seen, and heard.
“Be present. Be incredible. Be YOU!!!“
#MindsetMonday #CreateYourNow #PersonalDevelopment
TAKE A.I.M. ~ Action Ignites Motivation – This is a complimentary (FREE) coaching call with me. You will discuss your specific situation while gaining tools and strategies to move you forward.
Live. Love. IMPACT!
“One step at a time leads to miles of greatness!”
Wanting help with goals, setting your schedule, or needing someone to talk to (even if you don’t know what you need)? It’s time you TAKE A.I.M. ~ Action Ignites Motivation. This is FREE for you. Please stop trying to do life by yourself. Put YOU first! Become your best selfie so you can live your life’s purpose.
Subscribe to Create Your Now TV on Pray.com.
Listen to Create Your Now on YouTube.
Listen to Create Your Now on Spotify.
Listen to Create Your Now on iHeart Radio. Click here.
The Create Your Now Archives are LIVE!! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here on Apple Podcasts. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive1 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive2 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive3 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive4 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive5 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive6 and https://bit.ly/CYNarchive7
Contact me at YourBestSelfie@CreateYourNow.com
Cover Art by Jenny Hamson
Photo by Canva.com
Music by Mandisa – Overcomer
Song ID: 68209
Song Title: Overcomer
Writer(s): Ben Glover, Chris Stevens, David Garcia
Copyright © 2013 Meaux Mercy (BMI) Moody Producer Music (BMI)
One Songs (ASCAP) Ariose Music (ASCAP) Universal Music –
Brentwood Benson Publ. (ASCAP) D Soul Music (ASCAP) (adm. at CapitolCMGPublishing.com) All rights reserved. Used by permission.
Leave a Reply