With social media like Facebook and Instagram, who has secrets anymore? Sometimes sharing your ideas comes with a cost. Don’t be so quick to speak; the power of a secret.
When you have a brilliant idea, it’s easy to get excited; the desire to share it with everyone is humongous.
What you think is the next millionaire idea can lead you to explaining more because of others complaining.
- I don’t get why you want to do this.
- I think you’re a little crazy to do this at your age.
- Don’t you think someone else has already tried it?
- I think you need to go back to the drawing board.
- Better you than me. I sure wouldn’t attempt it.
- What is your interest in this anyway?
- Do you really think you have what it takes to succeed?
All of these comments can trap you in a rabbit hole that only has mirrors that serve your fear.
Do you think if you continually surround yourself with people who question your idea, your brilliance, or your competence that you will get to where you want to go with your idea?
Be honest with yourself.
Sometimes silence is golden.
The K.I.S.S. ~ Silence is golden!
Sharing all that you want to do in life can be very rewarding as it gives you the opportunity to share your vision, dreams, and goals for your future.
But when too many questions bombard your mind, you begin to double and triple check if this is even feasible. Am I really wanting to put myself out there?
“Don’t tell others your reasons, show them your results.” ~ Sara Blakely
- Share your idea with very few. You want to tell only the person/people who are going to love you through the process and give you honest feedback so YOU can make the proper decisions. A lot of people want to steal your thunder. That’s why they plant seeds of questions in order to undermine your thinking and idea. Plus, they might be a little upset because they didn’t think of it first.
- Less sharing equals more energy. You gain more energy when you don’t have to explain yourself or get someone’s approval for whatever reason. And who doesn’t need more energy to accomplish the goals at hand?
- The least resistance equals greater results. If you want to stick it to those who said you couldn’t do anything or weren’t good enough, you want to A.I.M. for results. So when you keep your idea secret, you’ll naturally have less resistance. And then, you can better deal with what doesn’t work versus who doesn’t approve.
Silence is golden; the power of a secret.
CHALLENGE: What have you been discussing that should now become more of a secret? Or what idea do you have that only a few should know?
“Be present. Be incredible. Be YOU!!!“
#MindsetMonday #CreateYourNow #PersonalDevelopment
TAKE A.I.M. ~ Action Ignites Motivation – This is a complimentary (FREE) coaching call with me. You will discuss your specific situation while gaining tools and strategies to move you forward.
Live. Love. IMPACT!
“One step at a time leads to miles of greatness!”
Subscribe to Create Your Now TV on YouTube.
Wanting help with goals, setting your schedule, or needing someone to talk to (even if you don’t know what you need)? It’s time you TAKE A.I.M. ~ Action Ignites Motivation. This is FREE for you. Please stop trying to do life by yourself. Put YOU first! Become your best selfie so you can live your life’s purpose.
ANNOUNCEMENT: Ready to shine your light and tell your story. Please click on MY STRENGTH IS MY STORY. Here you can submit yourself to be on the podcast or make recommendations for who you would like to hear. This is going to be a beautiful series!
Subscribe to Create Your Now TV on YouTube.
Listen to Create Your Now on Spotify.
The Create Your Now Archives are LIVE!! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive1 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive2 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive3 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive4 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive5 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive6 and https://bit.ly/CYNarchive7
Contact me at YourBestSelfie@CreateYourNow.com
Cover Art by Jenny Hamson
Photo by Canva.com
Music by Mandisa – Overcomer
Song ID: 68209
Song Title: Overcomer
Writer(s): Ben Glover, Chris Stevens, David Garcia
Copyright © 2013 Meaux Mercy (BMI) Moody Producer Music (BMI)
9t One Songs (ASCAP) Ariose Music (ASCAP) Universal Music –
Brentwood Benson Publ. (ASCAP) D Soul Music (ASCAP) (adm. at CapitolCMGPublishing.com) All rights reserved. Used by permission.