You can find any excuse as to why you shouldn’t do something. And same goes for finding any reason why you should do something. So what are your reasons?
You have a purpose in your heart, an idea in your soul, a hope of what you want to change in your life.
Desire to be supported and encourage by other like-minded women? Join us at Women of IMPACT. http://bit.ly/WomenofIMPACT
Yet the complaints remain the same. You rise in the morning with much to do and a spark of enthusiasm. But then the shift.
You are distracted by everyone else’s fires. They become your number one battle leaving you broken-hearted from what you had hoped to focus on in the day.
The balance is off. And it’s not just for one day. It is MANY days, leading to months and sometimes years.
The battle comes in the morning. The battle comes in the evening. The distractions are real. The duties of life are debilitating.
Surely you are not the only one struggling with living out your purpose.
“Change is tough and you can always come up with 100 reasons not to do something or quit in the process, but reaching a goal that you bravely fought and won, is invigorating and a worthy reason for doing it.” ~ Barbara Corcoran
So why aren’t you there?
What are your reasons?
Getting stumped in reaching your goals is a battle fought every day. You’re not alone.
I find myself saying that so often to the point that it becomes one of my excuses. I reason it out with, “You’re not alone.”!
This is the quiet voice the echoes loudly in my mind and eventually hijacks my heart.
Who needs any other reasons (even though I have a hundred more). That reason is better than an excuse. It’s guilt free!
So what are your reasons?
Why aren’t you living out your purpose, reaching for those goals, striving to be your best selfie?
In order to get to where you want to go, it’s great to know the obstacles before you come to them.
The K.I.S.S. ~ Get to know your obstacles!
Obstacles don’t have to be the reason to shut you down. In fact, they can actually spearhead you to greatness. It’s all depends on perspective.
- Know your reasons. List out all the reasons why you would or would not do something. Be specific. This will help prepare your mindset for overcoming them as excuses. Reasons –> Excuses —> Feeds Fear. Therefore, you’re not going anywhere.
- Knockout your reasons. You go to battle before they even happen. You have already figured out how to beat the reasons to extinguish the excuses before it becomes a problem. And usually it’s a systemic problem. You use the same excuses over and over. So when you crush them, you don’t spend unnecessary time or energy living out those excuses.
- Devise a game plan for the reasons and excuses that do get in the way. When you are living out your purpose and going for your goals, something is not going to go your way. So prepare a way to get around those reasons.
Don’t let your reasons become the forecast of whether or not your goals, dreams, and purpose become a reality in your lifetime.
If you could bury all your reasons for not doing something, where would you be today? What would that look like? How would you feel knowing you are living your dream?
Go chase your dreams! Live your beautiful life with joy and a heart pounding for your purpose.
“Be present. Be incredible. Be YOU!!!”
#MindsetMonday #CreateYourNow #PersonalDevelopment
TAKE A.I.M. ~ Action Ignites Motivation – This is a complimentary (FREE) coaching call with me. You will be able to discuss your specific situation and gain tools and strategies to move you forward.
Live. Love. IMPACT!
“One step at a time leads to miles of greatness!”
Subscribe to Create Your Now TV on YouTube.
Wanting help with goals, setting your schedule, or need someone to talk to (even if you don’t know what you need)? It’s time you TAKE A.I.M. ~ Action Ignites Motivation. This is FREE for you. Stop trying to do it by yourself. Put YOU first! Become your best selfie so you can live your life’s purpose.
ANNOUNCEMENT: Ready to shine your light and tell your story. Please click on MY STRENGTH IS MY STORY. Here you can submit yourself to appear on the podcast or make recommendations as who you would like to hear. This is going to be a beautiful series!
Subscribe to Create Your Now TV on YouTube.
Listen to Create Your Now on Spotify.
The Create Your Now Archives are LIVE!! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive1 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive2 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive3 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive4 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive5
Contact me at YourBestSelfie@CreateYourNow.com
Click here for ANDROID Users / GOOGLE https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tv.periscope.android
Read more from Kristianne, a contributor to The Huffington Post, MindBodyGreen, Thrive Global, Addicted2Succes, and She Owns It.
DOMESTIC BEAUTIES (Announcements)
2. Create Your Now ~ Your Best Selfie can be heard on iHeart Radio, Spotify, and Pandora!
3. Create Your Now Archive 1 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive1
4. Create Your Now Archive 2 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive2
5. Create Your Now Archive 3 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive3
6. Create Your Now Archive 4 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive4
7. Create Your Now Archive 5 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive5
8. NEW Website! Go check it out and tell me what you think. http://www.createyournow.com
10. Schedule a Discovery Call. This is a free 30-45 minute call for those serious about coaching with me.
Cover Art by Jenny Hamson
Photo by Hello I’m Nik on Unsplash
Music by Mandisa – Overcomer
Song ID: 68209
Song Title: Overcomer
Writer(s): Ben Glover, Chris Stevens, David Garcia
Copyright © 2013 Meaux Mercy (BMI) Moody Producer Music (BMI)
9t One Songs (ASCAP) Ariose Music (ASCAP) Universal Music –
Brentwood Benson Publ. (ASCAP) D Soul Music (ASCAP) (adm. at CapitolCMGPublishing.com) All rights reserved. Used by permission.