What you think about, you bring about. Are you matching what you see in your mind?
Those thoughts, good or bad, that haunt you day and night. But how much of your thoughts stem from good?
Desire to be supported and encourage by other like-minded women? Join us at Women of IMPACT. http://facebook.com/groups/thewomenofimpact
According to the National Science Foundation, an average person has about 12,000 to 60,000 thoughts per day. (Other studies have shown 50,000 to 70,000 thoughts per day). That’s 38-49 thoughts per minute.
Plus, did you realize that 5% of your thoughts come from your conscious mind, leaving 95% for the subconscious mind. (There is the unconscious mind, but we will leave that for another day.)
Of those per the NSF, 80% are negative and 95% are repetitive thoughts.
So what do you think you are repeating to yourself on a daily basis, day in and day out? Negative thoughts!
Unfortunately, those negative thoughts are also connected to fitting in with the world around you.
Why work so hard to fit in when you are called to be set apart? (2 Corinthians 6:17)
These negative thoughts do not have to control your day.
How to silence those negative thoughts?
W.A.C.-A-Thought! (Episode #835) Write; Access; Create.
We could spend days breaking down what this looks like; and soon we will be able to go into deeper discussion.
The question stills remains…Are you matching what you see in your mind?
If it’s negative thoughts, how much of your actions are from a negative reaction?
By statistics, we are doomed!! Not kidding!
How can you match what you want to be, hence setting your mind on what you see?
The K.I.S.S. ~ Frame what you want to be!
In order to frame what you want to be, you must reframe what you see.
What is so precious about a picture? It captures a moment that you treasure, something important or memorable. Usually it depicts a situation or memory that expresses happiness and joy, love and hope.
So you take the picture and place it in a frame; a prominent place to remind you of the indelible moment, an impression for a lifetime.
Frame what you want to be!
- Frame your fresh day! Lead with quiet. This is the start of your day. (Episode 062)
- Frame your intentions. Set your intentions. How you are going to serve, to love, to forgive, to listen, to grow, to lead, to give, to live.
- Frame your now. Create your now. With the season you are in, what can you do now? Pick your top three to-dos for the day.
You are creating impressions for a lifetime; and that lifetime is the moment that you are in.
“The fundamental element to your life’s happiness is mindset!” ~ Kristianne Wargo
“Be present. Be incredible. Be YOU!!!”
#MindsetMonday #CreateYourNow #PersonalDevelopment
TAKE A.I.M. ~ Action Ignites Motivation – This is a complimentary (FREE) coaching call with me. You will be able to discuss your specific situation and gain tools and strategies to move you forward.
Live. Love. IMPACT!
“One step at a time leads to miles of greatness!”
Subscribe to Create Your Now TV on YouTube.
Wanting help with goals, setting your schedule, or need someone to talk to (even if you don’t know what you need)? It’s time you TAKE A.I.M. ~ Action Ignites Motivation. This is FREE for you. Stop trying to do it by yourself. Put YOU first! Become your best selfie so you can live your life’s purpose.
ANNOUNCEMENT: Ready to shine your light and tell your story. Please click on MY STRENGTH IS MY STORY. Here you can submit yourself to appear on the podcast or make recommendations as who you would like to hear. This is going to be a beautiful series!
Subscribe to Create Your Now TV on YouTube.
Listen to Create Your Now on Spotify.
The Create Your Now Archives are LIVE!! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive1 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive2 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive3 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive4 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive5
Contact me at YourBestSelfie@CreateYourNow.com
Cover Art by Jenny Hamson
Photo by Grant Ritchie on Unsplash
Music by Mandisa – Overcomer
Song ID: 68209
Song Title: Overcomer
Writer(s): Ben Glover, Chris Stevens, David Garcia
Copyright © 2013 Meaux Mercy (BMI) Moody Producer Music (BMI)
9t One Songs (ASCAP) Ariose Music (ASCAP) Universal Music –
Brentwood Benson Publ. (ASCAP) D Soul Music (ASCAP) (adm. at CapitolCMGPublishing.com) All rights reserved. Used by permission.