“Sometimes we need to lose our way to find our way.” ~ Robin Sharma
Life can be constraining and constricting. Everyone is telling you what to do, when to do it, what to buy, what to wear, what to believe…. What happened to living the life of your dreams? Dreamstorming.
Go back a few years when all you had was your whole life in front of you. No tagalongs, minimal bills. Some would call this the freedom of life.
Dreaming gives you hope. It boosts your energy when feeling zapped. Dreaming brightens the “next” stage in life.
The K.I.S.S. ~ Dreamstorm your life now!
Time to dream and use the P.U.L.S.E.!
- P – Passions
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- What do you enjoy doing?
- U – Usability
- How would this change your life?
- How possible is this in your life?
- L – Legacy
- What legacy do you want to leave behind?
- How do you want your family to remember you?
- S – Sketch
- What would this look like?
- What would you need to do in order for this to occur?
- What’s the blueprint, the plan?
- E – Expectations
- What would this do for you, your spouse, your children?
- What would this give you personally?
Dreamstorm today and give yourself a sparkle and shimmer, the vitality of life…Hope!