“Abs are made in the kitchen.” ~ Unknown
“You can’t out exercise a bad diet.” ~ Unknown
Yo-yo dieting is such a norm in today’s world. Yet even though most have had bad experiences or outcomes, you still go right back to it. If this doesn’t work, then you try that. If that doesn’t work, you move to the other.
REALLY?!? Enough already!
Keep in mind that one size does not fit all. Be ware of chasing the shiny new objects and promises on those infomercials.
Nutrition is YOUnique! Yes, unique to YOU!! Don’t rush it. Learn your body. Appreciate it. Remember the “F Bombs”?
- Throw away your FRUSTRATION.
- Lead with FORGIVENESS.
- Get back to the FOUNDATION
And the foundation is……
The K.I.S.S. ~ O.R.E.O.S.!
From the examples, create your recipe for Peace of Mind. There are lots of ways to do it. The key…DO IT!!!
- O – ORGANIZE
- plan and prep
- set goals
- decide and commit to what you desire
- R – REARRANGE
- set up space in the kitchen for you
- have a shelf in the refrigerator
- clear out a cabinet area just for you
- E – EAT
- eat REAL food
- if God made it, you can eat it.
- O – OBSERVE
- journal what is happening to your mind, body and spirit
- how are your sleeping patterns
- observe your reflection
- how do you feel
- S – STICK TO IT
- simply that…STICK to it!!
- Episode 51 Clean Eating with NO Fuss!
- Epsisode 58 When the Scale won’t Budge