Strength comes in all shapes and sizes. But in order to live your best life ever, you must engage your body. You acquire the strength you have overcome.
Just getting through the day doesn’t cut it. Think about it. Do you really want to be second best in everything you do, because you are not willing to acquire the necessary skills to reach your God-given purpose?
You know that answer all too well. Of course you don’t want to settle. You know you are made for more. You know you have a gift to share with the world. You know life isn’t easy, but God has walked before you.
However, you also know you must be ready to do the work.
One step at a time leads to miles of greatness.
You can’t engage your mind if your body is sluggish. You can’t engage your body if you mind is sluggish.
So if you are one of those people who said health and wellness was one of the goals this year, to make 2019 the best year ever, then it’s time to make your body a movement machine.
Get out of your own way, and get moving!
“We acquire the strength we have overcome.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
That strength is found not just in your circumstances, but in what you do to change your body to be your best selfie.
You are learning how to be mentally tough. Now let’s get your body into shape and become physically tough.
The K.I.S.S. ~ Make your body a movement machine!
You need to get your body moving in order to acquire the strength.
Strength comes in all shapes and sizes. It’s not what you can’t do or think you can do, but it’s what you can and will do.
- Move your body daily!
- Intentional movement is essential on a daily basis. You can walk, run, climb stairs. You want to get that body moving. If you are one who has a tendency to snack in the afternoon or get drowsy late morning, do some quick intentional body movements (i.e., brisk walk, jumping jacks, high knees, squats, etc.). Then drink a glass a water. Wait 10 minutes and see how you feel. Energized and blood pumping! Wake up your body!
- Build strength with resistance training.
- Weights are your friend. As a woman, you will not bulk up. What you will do is build muscle that will give you the endurance to live the days God is designing. You want to keep up with your grandchildren, resistance training. If you want to travel the world, resistance training. If you want to be the healthiest, resistance training.
- Consistency strengthens that which is weak.
- Come up with a schedule and stick to it. If you miss a day, that’s OK, because you planned accordingly. There is no “beat up on yourself” time. Simple pick up where you left off the next day. Every moment is an opportunity to change your body to acquire the strength to live the life of your dreams.
Getting into a routine is a challenge. But if you don’t start somewhere, you won’t get anywhere.
Make a commitment to your body, your health and your well-being, to make your body a movement machine.
Invest time in the one body you have for a lifetime. If you change your oil in your car, don’t you think you need to oil your joints with movement?
Common sense, but not common practice.
This is YOUR new year! A brand new start to seeing transformation for the life you are creating.
Have a beautiful, moving day!!
“Train for life. Love your journey!”
#HealthAndWellness #CreateYourNow #WellnessWednesday
TAKE A.I.M. ~ Action Ignites Motivation – This is a complimentary (FREE) coaching call with me. You will be able to discuss your specific situation and gain tools and strategies to move you forward.
Live. Love. IMPACT!
“One step at a time leads to miles of greatness!”
Subscribe to Create Your Now TV on YouTube.
Wanting help with goals, setting your schedule, or need someone to talk to (even if you don’t know what you need)? It’s time you TAKE A.I.M. ~ Action Ignites Motivation. This is FREE for you. Stop trying to do it by yourself. Put YOU first! Become your best selfie so you can live your life’s purpose.
ANNOUNCEMENT: Ready to shine your light and tell your story. Please click on MY STRENGTH IS MY STORY. Here you can submit yourself to appear on the podcast or make recommendations as who you would like to hear. This is going to be a beautiful series!
Subscribe to Create Your Now TV on YouTube.
Listen to Create Your Now on Spotify.
The Create Your Now Archives are LIVE!! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive1 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive2 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive3 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive4 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive5
Contact me at YourBestSelfie@CreateYourNow.com
Cover Art by Jenny Hamson
Photo by Rachel Pfuetzner on Unsplash
Music by Mandisa – Overcomer
Song ID: 68209
Song Title: Overcomer
Writer(s): Ben Glover, Chris Stevens, David Garcia
Copyright © 2013 Meaux Mercy (BMI) Moody Producer Music (BMI)
9t One Songs (ASCAP) Ariose Music (ASCAP) Universal Music –
Brentwood Benson Publ. (ASCAP) D Soul Music (ASCAP) (adm. at CapitolCMGPublishing.com) All rights reserved. Used by permission.