“What your heart is full of, the tongue speaketh. The heart of the tongue is to build up; not tear down.” ~ Kristianne Wargo
Does your tongue speak the truth of your heart? Sometimes life gets frazzled and the tongue is the easiest way to let it all out.
Is sarcasm used to express how you really feel from your heart? As a wife, mother, career woman, life has MANY challenges. How you express yourself with the heart of your tongue either builds up or tears down. Which is yours?
The K.I.S.S. ~ S.P.O.T.S.!
- STOP – Stop and breathe. Take a moment to catch your breath.
- PROCESS – What do you find happened in this situation? How did you get here?
- OBSERVE – Notice the situation. Who does it involve? What are their responses to what occurred?
- THINK – Does your heart match what you want to say? Connect your heart with your tongue.
- SPEAK – Speak the heart of your tongue.