Are you tired of living everyone else’s life? Why give in to how those around you are living? Fall back to you and live a more joyous, vibrant life!
Too many times we find ourselves staggering through the day with everyone else’s priorities. We check social media and see what’s happening in their day, and yet can’t remember our day.
Desire to be supported and encourage by other like-minded women? Join us at Women of IMPACT. http://bit.ly/WomenofIMPACT
And then you have the telephone call that distracts you mid-morning, only leaving you with more to do than when you started.
Life piles up on you. When you set your focus on what others are doing around you, it zaps the energy for the focus you need.
Think about your day. How did you kick it off?
What was your attitude as your eyes opened?
What was the first thing you touched?
What was the first task you completed? Not habits like brushing teeth.
How did you feel when you set out for your day?
Where in your day did it start to go downhill?
As you go throughout the day, where is your focus?
- Who you’re with.
- Your job.
- Your children’s activities.
Where do you wrap your heart up in your day?
Too many of us wrap our hearts in other people’s desires; their needs, their wants.
And where are you?
No where to be seen!
God did not create you to chase someone else’s dreams.
He created you on purpose for a purpose.
God doesn’t expect you to save the world. He’s big enough for that. However, He does expect you to do your part and give room in your life for Him to work.
Fall back to you.
The K.I.S.S. ~ Fall back to you!
Fall is one of my favorite seasons. I love the colors God majestically paints especially in the Fall.
Fall back to you….Turn the focus back to you.
- Decide what you need to do for you.
- Instead of clouding your mind with what others are doing, decide what you need to do for you. You are in the driver’s seat, unless you give permission to someone else to take control.But even then, that someone doesn’t have control. YOU control you! So why pay such close attention to what the world is doing around you?
- What is your “extreme” focus on?
- Set boundaries.
- If God sets boundaries, you need to set them. Once you know what you need for you, then you must set the boundaries. Organize your day how it best works for you.You can begin by starting from the end of the day if that helps. Keep in mind the “concrete” appointments, like picking up the children, going to church, etc. Add in the “ala carte” appointments. Be sure to leave areas for flexibility when it comes to time. And remember your “extreme” focus.
- Take A.I.M.
- This is where you take action. Action ignites motivation. There’s no better time than the present. Do what you need to alter your calendar. Adjust your alarm clock. Set a better time to go to bed.Do this for a week and then re-evaluate. If need be, take it day by day. When you’re starting new, sometimes that the best way to restart.
“Let me experience your faithful love in the morning, for I trust in you. Reveal to me the way I should go because I appeal to you.” ~ Psalm 143:8
“Live. Love. IMPACT!!!”
TAKE A.I.M. ~ Action Ignites Motivation – This is a complimentary (FREE) coaching call with me. You will be able to discuss your specific situation and gain tools and strategies to move you forward.
Live. Love. IMPACT!
“One step at a time leads to miles of greatness!”
Subscribe to Create Your Now TV on YouTube.
Wanting help with goals, setting your schedule, or need someone to talk to (even if you don’t know what you need)? It’s time you TAKE A.I.M. ~ Action Ignites Motivation. This is FREE for you. Stop trying to do it by yourself. Put YOU first! Become your best selfie so you can live your life’s purpose.
ANNOUNCEMENT: Ready to shine your light and tell your story. Please click on MY STRENGTH IS MY STORY. Here you can submit yourself to appear on the podcast or make recommendations as who you would like to hear. This is going to be a beautiful series!
Subscribe to Create Your Now TV on YouTube.
Listen to Create Your Now on Spotify.
The Create Your Now Archives are LIVE!! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive1 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive2 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive3 and http://bit.ly/CYNarchive4
Contact me at YourBestSelfie@CreateYourNow.com
Music by Mandisa – Overcomer
Cover Art by Jenny Hamson
Photo by Gianandrea Villa on Unsplash