“Leading with gratitude kicks the blues to the curb while experiencing agape.” ~ Kristianne Wargo
In life, there are ups and downs. In fact, you may be experiencing some “blues” now.
Blues music may be great. But in your life, the “blues” can slow you down.
However, you look at the “blues”, it may be hormone related, not enough sleep, lack of energy, a failure in your life, frustration….so much plays a part in it. And the “blues” can eat you alive.
So how do you kick the blues to the curb?
The K.I.S.S. ~ Lead with GRATITUDE!
- ASK for help. Get on your knees and pray. Thank God for the blessings, and even the blues.
- GIVE gratitude. Thank the ones who love and support you.
- ACT on something new. Do what you have been putting off.
- PLAY and dance. Listen to uplifting music.
- EXHALE. Go for a walk. Stop and smell the roses. We are so busy with getting through the day, we forget to EXHALE.
When you do all the above…you get AGAPE! Lead with gratitude and be blest with unconditional love, agape.