I am certainly astonished how many of us wait for the lightning to strike before taking action. Yet we are so quick to come up with excuses not to do something when the writing is on the wall.
Now this may seem strange to you, but what are you doing today to run TOWARDS your dreams?
As I watch and listen to people, I’m stunned by the words and actions they’re using to stay as far away from their dreams. What about you?
Are you waiting for the “perfect time”?
If so, what is that “perfect time”?
Is it when the children are all grown up, can cook their own dinner and clean their room? Or maybe it’s everything runs smoothly, with no hiccups, no distractions.
Whatever your definition of “perfect time” is, you will never have it! And I don’t use the word never very often.
So with no perfect time on your side, how can you run towards your dreams creating impact?
- Take A.I.M. with ONE Small Action
- Once you have decided and committed. You must take A.I.M. – Action Ignites Motivation. But don’t try and do it all. That’s the fastest way to destruction. Instead focus on ONE small action at a time. Build that one small action into a “no-brainer”, a daily habit, and then do it all over again with another small action.
- Be CONSISTENT
- In taking the one small action, doing it everyday will develop the “no-brainer”, the daily habit. Remove yourself from the confusing thought of, “How can I make this a habit?”. Instead focus on doing it everyday. Be consistent! Make the one small action a priority, just like brushing your teeth. Building consistency develops simple habits and rituals.
- Do what others aren’t doing!
- It’s easy to get trapped in what others are doing. But what matters is YOU! You need to decide what you want and how you want to do it. Do what others aren’t doing by doing YOU! When that becomes your mindset shift, hold on for greatness is abounding.
What are you waiting for?
Leave a Reply