What’s happening today is feeding your tomorrow. Let’s go deeper into essential supplements fit for your diet and what you need for your body to succeed on the inside.
May the celebration begin. Your cells will dance. Why should you use supplements?
Desire to be supported and encourage by other like-minded women? Join us at Women of IMPACT. http://facebook.com/groups/thewomenofimpact
When you feed your body what it needs, it can heal itself. Our bodies are magnificent, amazing. We must give it what it needs, and it can’t come from our foods on the table. Think about what you eat.
Disclaimer: Always consult your medical provider. What you read and listen to here are suggestions for what can assist you in your optimal health. Know YOU ultimately make the decision and take responsibility for body and what’s right for you.
The discussion of essential supplements fit for your diet starts with this download. CLICK HERE to download your Essential Supplements.
- HERBS are powerful!
- Add SPICES to your cooking.
- OMEGA 3s are fish oils. Very heat sensitive. You can find them in egg yolks, salmon, sardines.
- VITAMIN K2 is fat soluble like A, D and E. You need 100-200 mcg per day. Be sure to take with food.
- MAGNESIUM was found in our water supply. But it’s very limited now. Magnesium helps to lower blood pressure and migraines by relaxing blood vessels. Magnesium Glycinate is preferred. Citrate is for constipation.
- POTASSIUM helps to maintain muscle during weight loss. A deficiency of potassium shows up in your body as low energy, heavy legs, salt cravings, crying easily, and dizziness.
- VITAMIN D3 is fat soluble like A, E, and K2. You might be deficient in Vitamin D if you have low moods, hormone issues, and insulin resistance. You can find this in salmon, sardines, tuna, eggs, and the SUN!
- ZINC is needed especially if you sweat a lot. This is something to look at if you are an athlete or workout in heavy strength training, HIIT, and Cross Fit. Remember your thyroid loves Zinc. You might be low in Zine if you crave something sweet or salty after a meal. Food with a good source of Zinc is oysters, red meat, spinach, and asparagus.
- BIFIDO BACTERIA is a probiotic. You can take it with coconut vinegar for maximum absorption.
- Quality MULTI-VITAMIN is your body insurance. However, be aware of the synthetic materials contained within some multi-vitamins.
- Quality SALT is not an evil nutrient unless you are eating a processed diet (eating in the middle of the grocery store). If you are eating on the parameter of the grocery store, you are eating a non-processed diet and might actually need salt like celtic salt or pink himalayan salt. Feeling dizzy or faint might indicate you need to add salt to your diet.
- BERBERINE naturally protects your body from parasites, fungi, yeast, and bacteria. Berberine may also help in weight management, glucose metabolism, and insulin sensitivity. It also offers cardiac support.
The K.I.S.S. ~ The Power of Simplicity!
- Incorporate more herbs and spices into your diet and cooking.
- Pick ONE vitamin/supplement and add it to your daily regimen. Make not how you feel, any changes.
- Work in conjunction with your medical provider/coach with a nutrition background.
You want to level up your health. Let’s work together and find the power of simplicity for you. The HEALTH STRATEGY SESSION. This is a FREE 20-minute call where you discuss a your story and figure out how to jumpstart your healthy lifestyle. We will break it down and focus on 3 fast action strategies that will springboard you to the next step. Let’s do this together!
Music by Mandisa – Overcomer
Cover Art by Jenny Hamson