There is one exercise that will change your life. It doesn’t require you to break a sweat or even dance a routine. And the best thing is, everybody can do it. No training required.
The one exercise that will change your life is a SMILE!
Desire to be supported and encourage by other like-minded women? Join us at Women of IMPACT. http://facebook.com/groups/thewomenofimpact
Are you in shock? Something so simple as a SMILE really can change your life.
Yes, your SMILE can do just that. So get ready to change your life, one SMILE at a time.
The K.I.S.S. ~ SMILE!!!
- SMILING Affects Your Mental Health
- Every time your SMILE, you are having a “Feel Good” party in your brain. Neuropeptides are released that aim in fighting off stress.
- Dopamine, endorphins, and serotonin are released, too, sending a message to your body to relax.
- It can help lower your heart rate and blood pressure.
- Endorphins help with pain relief.
- Serotonin lifts your mood acting as an anti-depressant.
- SMILING Affects Your Physical Health
- When you experience someone’s SMILE, you feel rewarded.
- The Zygomaticus Major is the muscle you use when you turn the corners of your mouth upward and outward. SMILE!
- The brain is signaled to reduce stress which in some studies have shown it’s similar to getting good sleep.
- SMILING Affects Others
- When you share a SMILE, both of you have that little happy party. Your brain and their brain processes the SMILE chemically to induce happy and joyous responses along with a SMILE in return.
“SMILE is the one exercise that will change your life and the world around you.”
Live. Love. IMPACT!
“One step at a time leads to miles of greatness!”
Wanting help with goals, setting your schedule, or need someone to talk to (even if you don’t know what you need)? It’s time you TAKE A.I.M. ~ Action Ignites Motivation. This is FREE for you. Stop trying to do it by yourself. Put YOU first! Become your best selfie so you can live your life’s purpose.
ANNOUNCEMENT: Ready to shine your light and tell your story. Please click on MY STRENGTH IS MY STORY. Here you can submit yourself to appear on the podcast or make recommendations as who you would like to hear. This is going to be a beautiful series!
Music by Mandisa – Overcomer
Cover Art by Jenny Hamson