Are you trying to escape the feeling, “I’m too bloated, I could just die!”?
Whether it’s that time of the month, or anytime during the day, being bloated makes you and everyone else uncomfortable.
Desire to be supported and encourage by other like-minded women? Join us at Women of IMPACT. http://facebook.com/groups/thewomenofimpact
You aren’t feeling good. In fact, you might be feeling fat, unattractive, insecure and just plain “blah”.
So what can you do about this problem of being bloated?
Being bloated is your body reacting to your lifestyle.
It’s the red flag that’s flown at the beach. But honestly, most of us ignore it. We would rather carry on how we are comfortable doing life, than make change to necessitate goodness from the inside out. Habits die hard.
Now this chat is not to make you feel guilty. but if you are saying, “I’m too bloated, I could just die!”, than listen carefully. Pass this on to your family and girlfriends.
When we say we’re bloated, it’s actually our body this is inflamed. The inflammation is the reaction to what has been ingested in our body, the chemical reaction.
What causes inflammation?
- A poor diet. (high sugar, refined carbs, processed foods, low fiber, etc.).
- A sedentary lifestyle. (Not moving enough. Sitting too long during your waking hours).
- Food sensitivities. (gluten, dairy, nuts, soy, sugar, etc.).
- Hidden infections. (gum disease, yeast infections, etc.).
- Toxins. (mercury, pesticides, lead poisoning, etc.).
Understanding what causes inflammation is critical to preventing diseases like heart disease, aging, obesity, cancer, diabetes, dementia, etc.
The K.I.S.S. ~ Change your lifestyle!
- Unprocess your diet. Eat real food, no artificial sweeteners, reduce the amount of sugar you consume.
- Add intentional movement to your lifestyle. If you sit more than you move, walk more. Park farther away when you go shopping, go to the movies, go to dinner.
- Use meditation to release your stress. Take a hot bath at the end of the day. Refer to episode #577 Just Breathe and do the breathing exercises (abdominal breathing).
- Eliminate the potential sensitivities like nut, soy, dairy, eggs, sugar, gluten, refined flours.
This is the beginning of changing your lifestyle. Pick ONE area to focus on. Trying to do it all will overwhelm you and you’ll be shouting from the rooftops, “I’m too bloated, I could just die!”.
Give yourself 72 hours to begin to notice the change. YOU matter!!!
You want to level up your health. Let’s work together and find the power of simplicity for you. The HEALTH STRATEGY SESSION. This is a FREE 20-minute call where you discuss a your story and figure out how to jumpstart your healthy lifestyle. We will break it down and focus on 3 fast action strategies that will springboard you to the next step. Let’s do this together!
Music by Mandisa – Overcomer
Cover Art by Jenny Hamson