Confessions of an upset mama! Every child is a winner. A controversial statement that has become a heated topic. So where do you stand?
We are setting our children up for failure when we think we are giving them success.
Desire to be supported and encourage by other like-minded women? Join us at Women of IMPACT. http://bit.ly/WomenofIMPACT
We are giving a persona that “every child is a winner”. When in fact, this is NOT true!
We are giving our child a false sense of success.
No one succeeds all the time. Are you the best mom all the time? Do you do everything right?
In order for us to win at life, there must be failure.
If you want to create a star in your child, failure trains up success.
The K.I.S.S. ~ Failure trains up success!
- Allow your child to fail with grace and gratitude.
- Encourage your child to never give up.
- Love and support your child unconditionally in his/her failures and successes.
- Invest in your child’s genius and celebrate it.
- Let your child be his/her unique person.
You too can use this for YOU! Failure in your life trains up success!