Your health is your wealth. Here are some fat-burning secrets to consider when creating your daily wellness routine.
Think about what you currently do and maybe some tweaks you can make along the way to get you to where you want to go with your health.
Desire to be supported and encourage by other like-minded women? Join us at Women of IMPACT. http://facebook.com/groups/thewomenofimpact
The K.I.S.S. ~ Fat-Burning Secrets!
- Metabolic Boosting Exercise – HIIT, Cross Fit workouts, and Tabata exercises. Beware of the chronic cardio and endurance workouts on the elliptical/treadmill.
- REST in between workouts! Your body needs time to recuperate and heal after being challenged in your workouts. You want to keep the inflammation under control.
- Manage STRESS levels – When you’re stressed out, your body is fighting an internal battle. Beware of the alcohol as it’s a toxin. With a toxin present, your body is going to need to detoxify. Also include prayer/meditation and yoga into your routine.
- SLEEP – You need a 7-9 hours a night. Remember to have a healthy bedtime snack to keep your blood sugar levels stable.
- Eat FAT – Healthy fat is good for you with every meal, a couple of tablespoons.
TAKE A.I.M. ~ Action Ignites Motivation – This is a complimentary coaching call with me. You will be able to discuss your specific situation and gain tools and strategies to move you forward.
Live. Love. IMPACT!
“One step at a time leads to miles of greatness!”
Wanting help with goals, setting your schedule, or need someone to talk to (even if you don’t know what you need)? It’s time you TAKE A.I.M. ~ Action Ignites Motivation. This is FREE for you. Stop trying to do it by yourself. Put YOU first! Become your best selfie so you can live your life’s purpose.
ANNOUNCEMENT: Ready to shine your light and tell your story. Please click on MY STRENGTH IS MY STORY. Here you can submit yourself to appear on the podcast or make recommendations as who you would like to hear. This is going to be a beautiful series!
Watch Create Your Now TV on YouTube.
Music by Mandisa – Overcomer
Cover Art by Jenny Hamson