One of the biggest healthy challenges is what to eat while traveling. You want to stay on track with being health, yet you want to indulge too.
You can enjoy the new and different while you travel. However, be careful not to over indulge.
Desire to be supported and encourage by other like-minded women? Join us at Women of IMPACT. http://facebook.com/groups/thewomenofimpact
“Indulge once a day, not at every meal to stay healthy and less bloated.” ~ Kristianne
There are ways to continue your healthy living and tasting the area you are visiting without sacrificing your healthy lifestyle.
The K.I.S.S. ~ F.U.E.L. and Pack a Picnic!
- Stay HYDRATED. Drink lots of water.
- Stay clear of TRIGGER FOODS. They can drain your energy, deflate your mood. You don’t want to be a crabby apple. Thinking that “feel good” foods are really feel BAD foods.
- Simple carbohydrates, high glycemic foods (sodas, fruit juices, sugary snacks, refined grain products)
- Non-fat desserts and sweetners
- Deep-fried foods
- Excess alcohol
- Pack a PICNIC. Good for you snacks!
- Raw fruits and vegetables
- Protein (nuts, jerky, boiled eggs, tuna)
- Stay REGULATED.
- Beans, salads, fruit with skin (once a day)
Live. Love. IMPACT!
“One step at a time leads to miles of greatness!”
Wanting help with goals, setting your schedule, or need someone to talk to (even if you don’t know what you need)? It’s time you TAKE A.I.M. ~ Action Ignites Motivation. This is FREE for you. Stop trying to do it by yourself. Put YOU first! Become your best selfie so you can live your life’s purpose.
ANNOUNCEMENT: Ready to shine your light and tell your story. Please click on MY STRENGTH IS MY STORY. Here you can submit yourself to appear on the podcast or make recommendations as who you would like to hear. This is going to be a beautiful series!
Music by Mandisa – Overcomer
Cover Art by Jenny Hamson