Imagine how one hour will change your life if you take time and focus on what really matters.
So then you might ask, “What really matters?”. There can be a different answer for each of us. Howver, what if I told you it should all be the same answer? Intrigued?
Desire to be supported and encourage by other like-minded women? Join us at Women of IMPACT. http://facebook.com/groups/thewomenofimpact
What we do in “living out” our lives definitely varies person to person. You might enjoy working at home and others might prefer going to work, being able to get out of the house.
Since daylight savings, gaining that extra hour for a day — what if you could have that hour everyday if you knew it would give you a leg up in living your best selfie and creating your now; the now God wants you to have.
Are you chasing your earthly now, or creating your heavenly now?
We can get in our own way o success. We can be our own distraction. Think about it. We make distracted decisions on a daily basis. And you probably didn’t even know you were doing it.
Your husband comes in while you’re cooking dinner and asks what the schedule is for Friday. The next thing you know, you’ve commited to him have the guys over to watch the game. UGH!!! No more date night for you. You made a distracted decision.
You are living a distracted life. Whatever is of most urgency trumps everything else. It’s a big distraction. You’re just going through the motions. And that’s detrimental to your health and well-being, and what God wants for your life.
So how will adding an hour change your life? Take advantage of the “extra” hour your body will feel this week and ….
The K.I.S.S. ~ F.U.E.L. your day! (Fill Up Elevate Life)
- Start with a DECLARATION.
Most of us fill up with convenient distracted decisions. It’s the drive thru effect. We get what we can now. We are living our lives on convenience.
I’m challenging you to LIVE INTENTIONALLY. I want you to reach your mountaintop – the one God designed for you! It’s bigger than anything you can imagine. It starts with your mind.
DECLARATIONS for YOU!!!
- All attacks that were headed my way are diverted right now by angelic protection in Jesus’ name. (Psalm 91)
- I declare peace over the raging waters in my mind, emotions, body, and family. I say, “Peace, be still” to each of these areas of my life. (Mark 4:39)
- I speak to this day, and I call you blessed. I declare I serve a mighty God who today will do exceedingly and abundantly beyond all that I can ask or think. (Ephesians 3:20) I say You are a good and a great God and I eagerly anticipate Your goodness today.
- “The joy of the Lord is my strength.” (Nehemiah 8:10) My joy level is increasing daily, and I have been created to experience a fullness of joy. I choose joy.
Ready to see if coaching and a mentorship is for you? It’s time you TAKE A.I.M. ~ Action Ignites Motivation. This is FREE for you. Stop trying to do it by yourself. Invest in YOU! You are worth the time!!!
ANNOUNCEMENT: Ready to shine your light and tell your story. Please click on MY STRENGTH IS MY STORY. Here you can submit yourself to appear on the podcast or make recommendations as who you would like to hear. This is going to be a beautiful series!
Music by Mandisa – Overcomer
Cover Art by Jenny Hamson