There are so many different factors and reasons that go into why you’re not getting results.
Today, seven reasons will be highlighted so you can perform a self assessment of your routine.
Desire to be supported and encourage by other like-minded women? Join us at Women of IMPACT. http://facebook.com/groups/thewomenofimpact
Why you’re not getting results can be one or any of the following reasons.
The K.I.S.S. ~ Identify the problem and make the shift!
- You’re working TOO hard! Trying to do too much. Die-hard workout queen! You are overtraining your body.
- SHIFT – Your body needs rest. Rest for success! Sleep is good for you.
- You’re not working hard enough! Just going through the motions.
- SHIFT – Fit body and fit mind. They must work together. Increase your degree of difficulty.
- Your diet (eating) does not support your goals. You’re eating clean. Is it supporting your goals?
- SHIFT – Eat to support your goals. Keep a food journal so you know what you need to tweak.
- You’re doing the same thing. Cardio queen. Same DVD workout.
- SHIFT – Switch up your workout. Be sure you include strength training, cardio, and stretching.
- You’re too gung-ho in your desires. Working out 2-3 hours a day killing yourself. This happens a lot at the beginning.
- SHIFT – Consistency wins the race. Create a lifestyle with consistency. Build a routine that supports your lifestyle and likenesses.
- You’re cheating! Rewarding with food. Over eating on your cheat meals. These cheat meals can be devastating to your goals.
- SHIFT – Know your goals and create a menu (a lifestyle) to support these goals.
- You think you’re doing more than you actually are. Maybe you’re sitting more than intentionally moving. Are you really getting in what you think you are?
- SHIFT – Know how much you are really doing! Remember the pedometer.
Maybe you are saying, “I’m worth more than I feel like I do today.” Your physical well-being is very important to becoming your best selfie.
Want help with why you’re not getting results? You got it! Take the first step and let’s get your HEALTH STRATEGY SESSION scheduled! It’s a FREE 20 minute call focusing on YOU. Level UP your health! Be bold. Be brave. Take the first step! YOU Matter!!!
Music by Mandisa – Overcomer
Cover Art by Jenny Hamson